We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
• Our Acceptable Use Policy which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
• Our Cookies Policy which sets out information about the cookies on our site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
You may be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures and you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the terms and conditions of your membership. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
a.use of, or inability to use, our site; or
b.use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
c.loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
e.loss of anticipated savings;
f.loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
g.any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
5. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
1. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (as may be amended on our site from time to time).
2. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
3. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or of the criminal law of any nation state.
4. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
5. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
2. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
3. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
3. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Subject to the limitations of liability set out herein, where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.